Insurance companies use a number of factors to value a case. These include, your age, amount of vehicular damage, whether you were hospitalized and whether you sustained fractures. At Campisi LLP, we know these details don’t tell the whole story. In the event that the insurance company attempts to deny you fair compensation for your pain and suffering, loss of income, and other damages, you can trust our team to deliver a just outcome. We have a proven track record of securing exceptional results for our serious injury clients.
All of these clients trusted us to represent them. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results and the amounts recovered and other litigation outcomes will vary according to the facts in individual cases. Although we cannot guarantee that your claims will lead to exceptional results like these, you can trust us to invest the same passion, effort and expertise when we represent YOU.
- Client fractured their ribs and received burns to their legs (13% of body). Total compensation exceeded $2.5 million.
- Client suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns to their face, neck and chest area (18% of body). Damages recovered exceeded $3.5 million.
- Client fractured their sternum and spine and was subsequently diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome. $1.8 million in total compensation recovered.
- Client experienced post-concussion syndrome. Total compensation exceeded $2.2 million.
- Client hospitalized with mild traumatic brain injury overnight, developed post-concussion syndrome. Recovered $1.05 million in total compensation.
- Client suffered mild traumatic brain injury, was under observation for five days in the hospital, they developed post-concussion syndrome. Total compensation exceeded $1.15 million.
- Client experienced chronic pain following a broken collarbone. Total compensation exceeded $1.1 million.
- Client suffered minor physical injuries and subdural hematoma (brain bleed). Total compensation exceeded $2 million.
- Client suffered a traumatic brain injury and was at fault for the collision. $1.5 million in compensation recovered.
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results and the amounts recovered and other litigation outcomes will vary according to the facts in individual cases.
To learn more about the outstanding results we have achieved for our clients, read the below case studies.
- K.B. And Aviva
- Padam and Royal Sun Alliance
- V.K. and Unica
- L.D. v Gore Mutual
- Applicant v. Aviva
- TP v TD
- TK and Allstate
- TK and Allstate
- L.R. and RSA Insurance
- M.M and Aviva
- Applicant vs. Gore Mutual Insurance Company-011978/AABS
- S.K. v. Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 95549 (ON LAT) – Tribunal File No.: 17-006866/AABS
- S.K. v. Aviva Insurance Canada, 2019 CanLII 94065 (ON LAT) – re AC – incurred / payable (Reconsideration)
- Yang and Cooperators commission file # A-13-015345
- Martinez v. Dublin
- Angela Mosquera vs. Aviva General Insurance Company
- M.C. v. Aviva Insurance Company Canada, 2018 CanLII 61151 (ON LAT) – Tribunal File No.: 17-002614
- Michaud and State Farm
- RT v. Coseco Insurance
- Marcia Macdonald and Aviva tribunal file No. 18-000467/AABS
- D.T v Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
- R.K. v. Aviva Insurance Canada
- M.C. v. Aviva Insurance Canada
- Applicant v Security National Insurance Company
- AJ vs Security National
- B.E. and The Personal (2020 Boyce)
- Cowdrey – Arbitrator Alan Mervin’s Reasons for Decision
- Karagiannakis – LAT decision of Vice-Chair Hunter
- Khan vs. Allstate
- KYC vs. Unica Insurance Inc., 2019 (ONLAT)
- L.C. vs. Aviva Insurance Canada, 2020 (ONLAT)
- M.M. vs. Aviva Insurance Canada – Reconsideration Decision
- M.M. vs. Aviva Insurance Company, 2020 (ONLAT)
- Zuchelkowski vs. Unifund Claims Inc
- J.S. vs. Aviva General Insurance, 2020 (ONLAT)
- The Personal Insurance Company v. Jia