Caledon Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and need to apply for worker’s compensation or disability in the Caledon area, there’s no better place to go than the personal injury law offices of Campisi Law. Even in predominantly rural area like Caledon, car accidents, slips and falls, and bicycle injuries can happen, and when they do you will want professional, experienced experts on your team.
A loose amalgamation of several urban areas, villages, and hamlets in the area next to York Region and northwest of Brampton, Caledon has a population of over 59 000 people. The major urban center in the area is the town of Bolton with a population of over 26 000, but the area is divided into many distinct communities, largely based on former town lines. An affluent area of the city, the average household income in Caledon is almost twice the national average.
Unlike the surrounding areas, Caledon has no municipally-owned or managed heritage attractions, although many historical sites still exist including the Brick Work Ruins, the Great War Flying Museum, and Caledon Central Public School. Many conservation areas and nature trails are located in the region including the Bruce Trail, the Oak Ridges Trail, and the Albion Hills Conversation Area, just to name a few.
Caledon may be the “safest town in Canada” according to Maclean’s Magazine, but that doesn’t mean that injuries can’t happen. No matter how you were injured, the lawyers at Campisi Law will help ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Our Personal Injury Practice Covers
- Car Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Long-Term Disability
- Slips and Falls
- Bicycle Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Come visit our offices at 7050 Weston Rd by using the following directions:
- Head southwest on Olde Base Line Rd/Peel Regional Rd 12
- Take the third exit off the roundabout onto Dixie Rd/Peel Regional Rd 4 S
- Turn right onto Mayfield Rd/Peel Regional Rd 14
- Take the ramp onto ON-410 S
- Merge onto ON-410 S
- Exit at ON-401 W/ON-401 E toward Toronto E/London W
- Keep left at the fork following signs for ON-401 E/Toronto
- Keep left at the fork following signs for ON-401 E
- Merge onto ON-401 E
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Ontario 401 Express
- Take exit 359 to merge onto ON-400 N toward Barrie
- Exit at Steeles Avenue
- Turn right onto Steeles Ave W
- Turn right onto Old Weston Rd
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the left