While no amount of money can bring back your loved one, it is important for families to know they do have rights and may be entitled to compensation under the following categories:
- Lost wages the individual may have earned over their lifetime
- Pain and suffering of family members
- Loss of service contribution the individual would have provided such as household and homemaking chores
- funeral and burial expenses, as well as other out-of-pocket expenses
- The loss of income suffered by grieving family members
- Further punitive damages
Wrongful death cases or negligent death cases can be very complex and require the input of experts and the guidance of experienced wrongful death lawyers.
We will work with you to determine if you have the grounds to pursue a wrongful death claim and we will help you every step of the way.