When a child has suffered a serious injury, the aftermath is emotional and stressful. It is easy to become overwhelmed with all the decisions that need to be made related to treatment and costs of care. An experienced pediatric injury lawyer can help ease the burden and ensure that you child and your family’s needs are taken care of and that you are protected for the future.
To ensure your child’s legal rights are protected and that they receive the very best representation, we will conduct a thorough inquiry into the unique circumstances of your child’s case.
The following questions will be taken into consideration by our child injury lawyers:
- Has your loss of income been taken into account for the time you have missed work and will continue to miss work in the future due to your child’s treatment and care needs?
- What will your child’s estimated future loss of earning capacity be? We take into consideration the parents work, education and past work experience and the education of other children in the family to make this estimate.
- Will the cost of respite care for you and supervision for your child be calculated correctly?
- What financial structures arrangements should be put into place in the event that your child outlives you?
- Will the court approve the settlement you agree to on your child’s behalf?
Our dedicated team of experiences personal injury lawyers will work collaboratively with you and your child’s medical and rehabilitation team, to ensure the best compensation and care available to help them on their road to recovery.