Campisi LLP is proud to offer legal services in personal injury lawsuits and disability claims to clients in Bowmanville, Ontario.
Part of the Golden Horseshoe of the Greater Toronto Area, Bowmanville is within an easy drive to our office in Vaughan. We have a long history helping clients in Bowmanville, giving us excellent knowledge of bylaws and regulations in the Clarington area.
Our team is also experienced in providing legal support for claims around the GTA. Regardless of whether your injury occurred within Clarington or elsewhere, our team will know how to proceed.
Campisi LLP is a major law firm with the connections and specialized experience to handle any personal injury case. It is well worth an hour’s drive to come and get the best help available.
Driving from Bowmanville to our office is a simple and short process.
For clients driving to meet us, they can find us by taking the following route:
- Get on the 401 at the ramp from Waverley Road
- Take the 401 west
- Merge onto the 400
- Take the Steeles Avenue exit
- Take a right on Old Weston Road. Our offices are on the left
If your car is unavailable, you can still reach us by public transit.
- Take the Go Transit 90 to Oshawa
- At the Oshawa bus terminal transfer to the 52 to York University
- Get off at Steeles Ave West and Keele Street. Get on the TTC 60 towards Martin Grove
- Get off at Weston Road and walk north. We’re on the left.
We look forward to representing you and helping you with your personal injury lawsuit. Justice and peace of mind is only a short trip from Bowmanville.